1. Regularly wipe the handbag with the skin cream of the same color system to keep the leather material bright and moist, but avoid the use of liquid skin oil.
2. Avoid applying the skin cream directly on the leather surface when applying the handbag epithelial cream. Apply it on the villus or soft hair first, and then wipe the leather surface.
3. Always keep the handbag dry and stored in a ventilated place. For some damp prone handbags, put a little moisture-proof beads in the bag when storing.
4. If the handbag is wet, use a dry cloth to absorb the moisture of the handbag, and then put it in a cool place to let the handbag dry naturally. Never put the wet handbag directly into the sun and blow it with an air duct, nor put it next to the air conditioner, otherwise the leather material will burst.
5. When cleaning handbags, do not wash with water or contact chemical solution.